Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This one nutrition tip can change your life!

I recently participated in Tom Phillip's Ultimate Body Transformation. Tom is my trainer and a group of his clients followed Tom's program as he trained for a natural bodybuilding show. Always looking for a challenge I jumped in. Although I have always been a good eater I was amazed at the power these 2 P's had in getting me the leanest I have been in years! The first P is preparation or better yet planning. As the saying goes, "If you fail to plan you are planning to fail. " This cannot be more true than when it comes to eating. You must take the time to prepare the meals in advance for your ENTIRE day. The next P is Portion control. You can eat the best, organic and healthy food choices, however, if you eat too much you will gain weight. It is simple math. You must burn more than you consume! I have heard it time and time again. "I eat healthy" or "I don't like sweets." Without preparation and portion control you will never get to your goals no matter how healthy you think you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment